Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Me? In a bad mood?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I seem to be back to normal for the most part. The past couple of days I felt like I was on the roller coaster ride from HELL!!! Panic attacks and all sorts of shit!!! *HUGSSS*

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugggs mrs. g and BMR*.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am in a very good mood....I just signed my divorce papers, 5 working days & I'll be free [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^5's... it's a weird, but great feeling when it's finally over, rog... sad, but a relief... you'll feel like a new person... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MAN...when I divorced my first husband..I went out and partied. I drank about a pint or so of Yukon Jack and got so fucked up I couldn't hardly walk. That and I got sick. I fell OFF a stool in the living room. The only thing that sucked was that I endured another two years of HELL trying to get my ex to leave me the fuck alone. Hence my fear of doorbells. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i can totally relate to THAT one for some reason.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    mine has left me alone for the last little bit... he was ringing the phone off the hook for a while, with me not answering...

    the day my brother put in the new computer, he called... and i answered, because it was a different number than what he had been calling from... it was a stroke of luck, though, cuz my brother started talking and he's all like "who's there?" and i said... "my boyfriend"... lol. so he says "oh, he's in from texas?" (he has no clue that don and i aren't together anymore) so i said yeahhhhhhh.... he's trying to talk me into going back with him this time... my company wants to send me out to houston anyway, to set up a new lab and run it... *chuckles*... for some odd reason after that, he was strangely ready to let me go when i said i needed to.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My soon to be Ex wants to remain friends, but I don't see the point. She has turned my youngest stepdaughter against me, and after her "Better Man" ripped off a bunch of stuff from my toolbox, and getting Emails about ever other week trying to still tell me what to do.
    Then when she showed up last week with the papers she spent most of the time taking a mental inventory of what I now have, I couldn't hardly look at her, much less carry on a fake friend conversation.
    That reminds me I gotta go mark off another date on the callendar...Another day closer to freedom. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fed Ex (do you see the Irony in that?) just delivered my Divorce papers, I have been a free agent since about 10:30 yesterday...That puts me in a <s>good</s> great mood [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Mer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    to your previous statement to me melly it doesnt make you a bad person it just makes you like me..very very evil lol cos i laughed about it after i re-read it [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

    and still remember it could be worse someone somewhere else is being molested by a cow [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *chuckles at mer*.....

    i missed the big day, rog... but congratulations anyway!!! *BIIIIIG HUGGS*....

    i may be outta line in saying so... but i think you're better off without her in your life period. She has no right at all to tell you how to run ANYTHING, considering she's the one that let YOU go. and in a most uncomplimentary way, i might add. No offense but i think she needs a good smack to the head. Of course being a gentleman, you wouldn't do that, but i "know people" that would be more than willing to do it for ya!!! <s>(memememememe!!!!!)</s> It's none of her business what you have now, either... she's not entitled to any of it... nor do i think that if anything happens to "mister wonderful", you will welcome her back with open arms to share all your new shit that is replacing the old shit that she probably still HAS. grrrr.

    bottom line.... CHEATERS SUCK AND SHOULD BE DESTROYED *halo*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen